Big Orange got me...
1. Would you bungee jump? – Heavens, no! Are you kidding me? Why anyone would do this is beyond me.
2. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? – Writer, Talk Show Host, Secretary of Education.
3. Your favorite fictional animal? – Kipper the Dog
4. One person that never fails to make you laugh? – My co-worker, M. She throws her entire body into a gag and her laugh.
5. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? – A teacher
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? – Stretch
7. Have you ever gone to therapy? – Yes
8. If you could have one super power what would it be? – Telekenisis, baby.
8. Your favorite cartoon character? – Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents.
9. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? – Nope, I like it. It tests one's limits.
10. Do you go to church? -- Not in years. But I always want to. Does that count?
11. What is your best childhood memory? – Learning how to ride a bike.
12. Do you own a gun? – yes, a Walther PPK
13. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?-- Yes. In the seventh grade. My bus was overcrowed and, on the way home one day, I had to stand, since there were no seats left by the time I boarded. My arms were full of stuff and things kept falling to the floor as I was tossed around on the ride. Each time I went to pick up a straying item, Brad, an 8th grade burn-out, pinched my butt. After each incident, I told him to stop it. He laughed. On the third pinch, I turned to him and said, "I said stop it!" and I slapped him right across the face. He punched me in the back. Then someone got off the bus and I sat down. He later brandished a knife in my face. Obviously, things didn't work out between us.
14. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?-- Yes, but not solo. Oh, wait, I've sung karaoke. One beer is all it takes, my friends.
15. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?-- Posture.
16. What is your biggest mistake?-- I haven't made it yet.
17. Say something totally random about yourself.-- My favorite salad dressing is red wine vinagrette.
18. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, but they tell me I look French.
19. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you. Washed my hair.
20. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?-- yes, mostly.
I HEREBY TAG: Frank Sirmarco and Phil.