Sunday, April 02, 2006

An Interview with Riley Shaw on her Fourth Birthday

I interviewed Riley to find out what it's like to be four years old today. Here's what she had to say:

Me: How's it feel to be four?

Riley: Great!

Me: What do you want for your birthday?

Riley: I don't know...Barbie! A Barbie suit for Halloween!

Me: What's your favorite color?

Riley: Red and Blue

Me: What's your favorite song?

Riley: Barbie Song.

Me: How bout "I like to Move it?"

Riley: NO!! That's not a pretty song.

Me: What's your favorite book?

Riley: No! I'm asking the questions now! What's your favorite shirt?

Me: The shirt I'm wearing, I guess [my American Idol Tee]

Me: What's your favorite thing to do at the park?

Riley: No! I'm asking the questions, What's your favorite place to go?

Me: Don Pancho's. How about you?

Riley: NO! What's your favorite color in blinds?

Me: Blinds? Like Mini blinds?

Riley: No! I want one of those! I want one of those! [pointing at the TV]

Me: "Sugar snaps?"

Me: What are you going to do now that you're four years old?

Riley: Have a get well birthday for you and me and you can make the cake.

Me: Do you have anything else you want to say about being four years old?

Riley: No, I just want you to make me a cake.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

One word...

ADORABLE!!

T

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Yeah, she's lucky she's adorable. The smart ass act is funny here. But try catching this kind of grief at bedtime!

Seriously, though, she's great. I can't wait til saturday when I get to interview Lucy on her birthday. Although she's going to be two, i'm not really sure what I'll get out of her.

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home