Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My New Dream Job: Tree Climber

Actual Flannery not pictured above
( I wouldn't be caught dead in those jeans)

Tree Climber


CUSTOM Tree Inc., is looking for a dependable and motivated climber with 3-5 yrs. exp. who is capable of managing a job and a crew. Apply at blah blah blah contact information.




This would be the perfect job for me. I've had at least seven years of tree climbing experience, albeit twenty years ago, and I'd be in charge of a crew! Wow. I'd better go adjust my resume...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dirty said...

I just can't figure out why you wouldn't wear those jeans...they are so purdy.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:42:00 AM

 
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Oh My God. Well, it turns out that I can again post on your comments which makes me extremely happy!!

And yeah, those jeans are the shit.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Yay, Boob Lady! Welcome back!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home