Monday, November 07, 2011

I'm Daylight Saving Time's Bee-Eye-Tea-See-Aitch

Lucy
I love setting the clocks back an hour. It's a dream come true. I woke up at seven o'clock yesterday morning like it was the right thing to do. I'm sure after a couple of days, seven o'clock will feel too early again. But it's nice to feel like an early bird for once.

Plus, I got a bunch done yesterday. And took second place in our weekly poker match.

I wish we could set the clocks back one hour every other week. Then I'd probably feel normal most of the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Chaos said...

"Fall Back" is my favorite night of the year. "Spring Ahead" can kiss my a**

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Right on, brother Professor!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

:)

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home