Monday, October 30, 2006

A List Of Ideas For November's Blog-O-Rama...

Inspired by Big Orange, as I often am, I've decided to plot a "roadmap" for my writing in November. I think I'll space out the ideas over the last two days of October: Today and Tomorrow (Yikes! I'd better cut down on my Spongebob Squarepants Diner Dash games.) So, I've got 15 ideas in me:

  1. Our Ninth Anniversary: The Gory Details
  2. Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams, Episode 104: Josh Radner & Clay Aiken
  3. Something You Should Know About Me, Chapter 2
  4. Resolve, Part 4
  5. A Review Of The Movie: A Prairie Home Companion
  6. Parallel Structure
  7. My Hometown: A Photo Tour
  8. Cute Things My Kids Have Said
  9. Official Revision Of Self-Improvement Goal 1: Improve My Handwriting
  10. Random Rant, ala I Hate Cheap Knee Highs
  11. A Meme I Will Invent In My Mad Writing Lab
  12. More People I'd Love To Shop With
  13. My Reactions To The Results Of The Ohio Gubernatorial Race
  14. Words I Love (free samples: kerfluffle, lugubrious, harbinger, akimbo, swarthy)
  15. Review Of The DVD: Yanni Live!

For the remaining 15 ideas, I'm going to need your help. Please let me know what topics are interesting and important to you and I will do my best to deliver a customized post, just for you. Yes, I'm taking requests. No, it's not a cop out. It's a challenge!

Workers in Flannery Alden's Mad Writing Laboratory

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star Trek TNG reviews.

Monday, October 30, 2006 2:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Any particular episode, Phil? Or shall I just pick one?

Monday, October 30, 2006 2:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

I love cheap knee highs.

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:12:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go through the series. Or do you own favorites.

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Some Guy said...

I, for one, can't wait!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Phil: See today's list for what I've come up with.

BO: Got it. As far as your ESOL class, are you creating a culture to represent? Or are you trying to determine the atmosphere of your ESOL class? Is it some sort of scientific experiment? I could use a little more detail...

Grant Miller: You make me ill. You sick deviant.

Chris: It all starts tomorroww...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home