Friday, February 16, 2007

The First Annual Carlos Mencia Steal This Post! Call Me Mr. Tibbs...



Man! I am clearly having an identity crisis. Or am I? I don't feel misanthropic or needy. It's more like I can't get enough Diet Coke or feel enough good vibrations. Have I lost my mirth? Am I a lost soul? Or am I moping around? Who knows? Maybe it's that taste of freedom I'm getting now thinking about getting a tattoo on my ass. Whatever the case, I want to drink (fast) and play poker (hard) and get my kitchen remodeled (oh my), baby! Is that so wrong? Maybe I'll change my name to Zed. Hmm......

See the original here and the first rewrite here. Steal this post and re-write it to reflect your own sensibilities!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger gennifer6 said...

oh crap, I don't understand! What are we supposed to do? I'm not getting it. I know I'm not dumb so there must be one little piece of "Duh!" sliding around thatI'm just not seeing...HELP, Flann!

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Check out the Unofficial Site of Grant Miller for details.

Apparently Carlos Mencia, a comedian, has been busted by Joe Rogan, another comedian, for stealing bits. So, I got involved in post stealing as a way to celebrate. I'm obviously running with the wrong crowd.

If you like, you can steal this post and rewrite it to suit you. But I'd understand if you'd rather not get involved.

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:54:00 PM

 
Blogger echo said...

Flannery Aidalderman, I am touched. And, yes, you are running with the wrong crowd!

Friday, February 16, 2007 4:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't get much work done today while at work, did you?? >:-}

Friday, February 16, 2007 8:10:00 PM

 
Blogger gennifer6 said...

thank you! I'll check it out, I almost think I understand...I'm thinking now you copy/paste someone else's blog into your own and change some of the main words (???) but I'll go see what Mr. Miller, Esq. has to say.

thank you! ;)

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:51:00 PM

 
Blogger gennifer6 said...

um...okay, I can't find anything on Grant Miller...maybe I am dumb! ;(

I'll try!

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Sorry, Genn6, it's on the UNofficial site of [redacted].

It's very confusing, I know.

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Very cool idea! Old Lady did a great one!

Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home