Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Who Am I? Why Am I Here?"


Welcome to the Admiral James Stockdale Memorial Looking For Whimsy Search Terms List
  • sanjaya must go
  • daniel ratcliff
  • josh radner
  • new wave puritan
  • pregret
  • carlos mencia stealing bits
  • daniel ratcliff nude
  • greg burlingame
  • prone movies
  • prone stars
  • picture of a teenaged beautiful girl with her mouth wide open so that her uvula and tonsils can be seen
  • search prone movies
  • "sony boney"

Make of them what you will...

      Labels: , ,

      7 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      "Oooh, I can make it into a hat, i can make a brooch..."

      who is this dude??

      Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:36:00 PM

       
      Blogger dirty said...

      I thought when I read "uvula" that it said "vulva"...haha I'm so smart.

      Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:35:00 PM

       
      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      it'll behoove ya' to take care of your uvula!!

      Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:57:00 PM

       
      Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

      You get all the fun ones!

      Wednesday, March 21, 2007 9:51:00 PM

       
      Blogger SkylersDad said...

      Isn't that a strange coincidence?

      "picture of a teenaged beautiful girl with her mouth wide open so that her uvula and tonsils can be seen"

      Is the first thing I type into Google each morning

      Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:43:00 AM

       
      Blogger deadspot said...

      Wow. That's a pretty specific fetish.

      Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:51:00 AM

       
      Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

      BO: James Stockdale was Ross Perot's running mate in 92. His opening remarks during the vice presidential debates were: Who am I? Why am I here? He then proceeded to doze off throughout the debates.

      Dirty: That happens to many people, I'm sure.

      BO: True dat

      Elizabeth: I know! What's up with that?

      Skyler's Dad: Me too!

      Deadspot: I wouldn't know...

      Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:05:00 AM

       

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

      << Home