Friday, November 21, 2008

Raz-a-ma-TAG!

My old pal, Splotchy, has tagged me and, being desparate for material, I accepted. So, while I will put a haiku up later, I'm taking a break and doing a meme!!!

1. Five names you go by:
a. Flannery
b. Jenny
c. Jen
d. Darlin'
e. Jerry (from a mis-addressed response to a support email)

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a. Faux diamond earrings
b. Doc Martin hiking boots
c. Doc's socks

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a. Comments
b. More play time

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

As Splotchy did, I'll tag a few people and see who salutes.

5. Two things you did last night:
a. Ate some chocolate lava cake
b. Drove in the snow

6. Two things you ate today:
a. A handful of Kashi Fire Roasted Vegetable crackers
b. I will be eating pizza we won for having the best (only) group costume at our work Halloween party.

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a. A needy irrational woman who needed help with reports
b. A very bright trainee who forgot to email me that she was cancelling our phone training

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a. Have Thanksgiving with Doc's family
b. Drive

9. Two longest car rides:
a. Canton, Ohio to Florida
b. Canton, Ohio to Morrisburg, ONT

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a. Diet Coke
b. Mojitos

Okay, I tag:
Jeff
Spooky
Echo

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

You are wearing my socks again?

Doc

Friday, November 21, 2008 11:57:00 AM

 
Blogger SkylersDad said...

For #3, I would be happy to send you a pair of my socks.

Is this a weird enough comment? ;^)

Friday, November 21, 2008 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Dale said...

I feel compelled to comment, I can't tell why. I know you'll understand Darlin'.

Friday, November 21, 2008 6:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Doc, are you really surprised?

SD, are they wooly and warm? If so, yes please.

Dale, you make my dreams come true.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home