Friday, November 21, 2008

Raz-a-ma-TAG!

My old pal, Splotchy, has tagged me and, being desparate for material, I accepted. So, while I will put a haiku up later, I'm taking a break and doing a meme!!!

1. Five names you go by:
a. Flannery
b. Jenny
c. Jen
d. Darlin'
e. Jerry (from a mis-addressed response to a support email)

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a. Faux diamond earrings
b. Doc Martin hiking boots
c. Doc's socks

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a. Comments
b. More play time

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

As Splotchy did, I'll tag a few people and see who salutes.

5. Two things you did last night:
a. Ate some chocolate lava cake
b. Drove in the snow

6. Two things you ate today:
a. A handful of Kashi Fire Roasted Vegetable crackers
b. I will be eating pizza we won for having the best (only) group costume at our work Halloween party.

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a. A needy irrational woman who needed help with reports
b. A very bright trainee who forgot to email me that she was cancelling our phone training

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a. Have Thanksgiving with Doc's family
b. Drive

9. Two longest car rides:
a. Canton, Ohio to Florida
b. Canton, Ohio to Morrisburg, ONT

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a. Diet Coke
b. Mojitos

Okay, I tag:
Jeff
Spooky
Echo

4 comments:

  1. You are wearing my socks again?

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. For #3, I would be happy to send you a pair of my socks.

    Is this a weird enough comment? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel compelled to comment, I can't tell why. I know you'll understand Darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc, are you really surprised?

    SD, are they wooly and warm? If so, yes please.

    Dale, you make my dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete