- Recite tongue twisters
- Stare thoughtfully at your calendar and try to replicate REM condtions with your eyes open
- Play a guessing game with yourself: "Who's real and who's a hallucination?" or "Did that happen or did I dream it"
- Take a typing test, save scores as a baseline so when you've had a good night's sleep, you can take the test again and win a "Most Improved" award
- Hone your old man/woman face by pursing your lips and frowning
- Really try to listen, you'll be surprisd at how much you miss!
- Think about Pitfall for the Atari 2600 and try to remeber how to get over those ponds
- Talk in a southern accent (if you're already southern, try a midwestern accent)
- See if you can pass a roadside sobriety test