I know Genn6 will be joining us. And the Cap'n and Doc, of course. We've got the players we're just looking for a playground. But frankly, we're getting older. We're tired. We're sore. We're wore out from the day to day grind.
But dammit. The kids will be at my parents and I'm going to be irresponsible! I think I might have wine and liquor. I might wear a mini skirt at my advanced age. I'm going to take some wooden nickels and make sure my nose is NOT clean. I will welcome Greeks bearing gifts and I will suspect nothing. I'll count my chickens prior to hatching because all my eggs will be in one basket. I'm not going to walk on the sunny side of the street and I will not avoid talking to strangers. I'll put the cart in front of the horse and cry over the resulting spilt milk. I will leap not look. I plan on wasting nine by not stitching in time and I will serve up my revenge piping hot. I will practice moderation in NO things. I will watch the pot 'til it boils and it will boil. I'm going to be sorry instead of safe. I'll make my bed, but I won't lie in it. I will prove that youth is wasted on the aged.
In short: I want to have my cake and eat it too.
And at the suggestion of my pals, I will also:
- Skyler's Dad said...I think you should burn the candle at both ends!
- Cid said... While you're at it you should make hay while the sun shines and do someting really bad when it sets. Have fun!
- The back in action Frank Sirmarco said...Mow your lawn in the dark. That usually freaks the neighbors out.
- BeckEye said... I'll do a few cartwheels down 10th Avenue for you when I get off work.
- Bubs said...And if you have to do any measuring, only measure once. You can always cut twice.
So, in conclusion, party people, If you're in the area, stop by Saturday night. There will be cartwheels.