Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Memo From Roz

Dear Readers,

There's been a screw-up. It has come to my attention that Fight Club Friday/The Confession was really a Freaky Friday. Big Orange and Flannery Alden had somehow switched places. What you read here last Friday came fresh from the wandering labyrinth that is Big Orange's brain. His mind took over and he ran amok on this blog. Our dear Flannery, it seems returned the favor.

However, just to be clear, I have it on good authority the following two facts:

  • Flannery Alden loathes the movie Fight Club.
  • Flannery Alden did not break the pact.
Authenticity officials at Prone 2 Whimsy have used a series of indicators to divine that last Friday's post was not written by Flannery Alden. Also, we have tracked her financial doings and have proven that no trip to Giant Eagle, let alone Iggle Video ever occured. For one thing, Ms. Alden never takes her custom to a store with a mispelled word in it's name. It appears that both accounts of the viewing of Fight Club were alternate realities.

I cannot claim to know exactly what happened to cause this switcheroo. But, shortly after I returned from my vacation to Martha's Vinyard, I did discover a leak in the dimensional door between our world and Big Orange's world. You can rest assured, however that, as soon as I identified the rift, I repaired it with Fix-a-Flat, as the procedure for such occaisions dictates. Everything seems to have returned to normal.

I have further contacted Frank, Wormhole Coordinator and Chief Muse at FBITN, and he has assured me that the rift has been fixed on his end as well. He chose to use duct tape, but that's a man for you.

In the interest of blog saftey, I warn all of you to check your dimensional doors or wormhole portals; tis the season for leaks. Protect yourselves and enjoy safe blogging.

Yours Sincerely,
Roz
Content Editor and Safety Officer
Prone 2 Whimsy

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

What are you saying, Madame E? You don't believe that The Confession was a figment of Big Orange's imagination? It was.

I wrote the post on his blog.

I never broke the pact.

I swear to Elvis.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm sorry, Madame E. I have an inner prankster and sometimes, he raises his ugly head. It's nice to know you trust me...or did trust me.

Friday, July 21, 2006 4:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! play for free double diamond slot machine

Monday, March 05, 2007 4:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home