Friday, August 04, 2006

Back In Boston Again

I'm sitting here in my plush room at the Inn at Harvard in Cambridge. It's dark in my room except for the glow of the computer and the wide screen, flat screen TV, which is playing the men's wake board competition. It's just noise to keep me company. I've taken a Benedryl and I should be drooling on my pillow very soon.

Madame E and I have been commenting each other and I've talked to Doc and Big Orange. I'm looking forward to a clam bake in Marblehead tomorrow, the Freedom Trail on Sunday and some free time on the streets of the People's Republic of Cambridge. But the best thing that will happen is watching adult learners get their minds blown. It's quite a treat.

I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm back...I just need to find some time to gather my thoughts. Something Saturday, I promise!

Thanks for missing me!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 1:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

Our paths nearly crossed in Boston. I was there a few days before.

Monday, August 14, 2006 10:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Alas, two ships passing! Oh well, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to pick you out from the many other white-coated gents roaming those old streets.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home