Monday, October 09, 2006

Something You Should Know About Me

Quote from America's Next Top Model by Potes, a recapper at Television Without Pity:

It is night in Los Angeles. Michelle and Megan practice their runway walks in their in-house runway. I totally want one of those. However, if I had a life-sized runway in my house, I would surely never ever get a recap done. Or go to my real job. Or see my friends. Or sleep. But I would achieve a level of fierceness heretofore not known to man, so it would all be worth it.

Ditto.
P.S. This is dedicated to Elizabeth, who, by the way, does happen to have her own in-house runway.

1 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

You can use my runway any time! After all, you are the dancing queen!

Monday, October 09, 2006 10:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home