Thursday, September 21, 2006

Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams: Episode 103


I was sitting on a marble bench/planter in an atrium. Neil Patrick Harris and some other people were standing there talking to me. We had just left a pub, where Neil Patrick and I discovered we had so much in common; sparks flew. And then I heard my name being called. I realized that my name was the same as the name of the mother in the show "How I Met Your Mother." It dawned on us both that my future was doomed and I was to end up with that dork, Josh.

We shook hands and held on just a little bit longer than courtesy requires. Stricken by my fate, I looked into Neil Patrick's eyes, which were rueful, wistful, and just a tiny bit sad.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the hottest post I've ever read.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Isn't it, though?

Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Cup said...

I one had a sex dream about Corky, the mentally challenged boy on that show I never watched. I was ashamed.

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Raven said...

I could never get past the Doogie Howser thing. Oh well.

Friday, September 22, 2006 9:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Frank Sirmarco said...

Isn't Neil Patrick Harris the founder of e-harmony.com?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Frank: I thought the founder of E-harmony was Don Knotts.

BO: How is it we have the same taste in men?

Raven: You're missing out. He's so much fun as an adult.

Beth: Corky was hot.

Dirty: word!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home