Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Throgsgafen!


It's 1:06 a.m. and already I've had the best Thanksgiving ever. Anything good that happens from this point forward is, shall we say, gravy. I'm lowering my left eybrow from it's heights on my forehead so that it is again even with the right. I am removing my tongue from my cheek and I'm speaking from my heart.

I am so thankful for the things that have happened in my life since the springtime. Despite the tragedy that I've faced, many things have turned around. I have a job. I have a lovely family. Doc has a job. We have a nice home in a nice neighborhood with good schools. And I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for. I've found an idea for a novel, something I've been waiting for for a long time. And I tell you, it is because of this blog and the people who visit me here that have become a more diligent and better writer, and for that, I'm deeply grateful.

So pass the corn (or have you had enough already?) and hunker down. Enjoy the bounty of food, family and football. I wish for you a lovely nap in front of the TV for a good hour or so.

XOXOX

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

I'm most grateful for you! I love you!

Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for Excedrine...damn hangover...

Friday, November 24, 2006 1:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home