Sunday, December 03, 2006

Crap


I've had a slight tickle in my throat since Black Friday. I was just bragging yesterday, that I seem to have warded off the cold that usually follows. Alas, I was hit full force by the wrecking ball that is the common cold. So, I'm sitting in my house, just me and the cat for the first time that I can remember in the past four years and what am I doing? Watching Blue's Clues.

Yeah, I'm sick.










Edited to add: I'm saved! There's an America's Next Top Model marathon on VH1.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

If I could come over, I would. I'd love to watch a marathon of America's Next Top Model with you.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 3:36:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!! Man oh man.. What a save that is!! :) And, I will also get a "bonus" from mom and dad. Amen.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home