Saturday, November 25, 2006

Riley's World View

Riley and I were sitting at the kitchen table, coloring, while Lucy was sleeping and Doc was doing the dishes. Riley presented an idea:

"We should have a coloring party!" she said.

"Oh, yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah," she confirmed, "We could invite Elizabeth and Spongebob."

"OK," I said.

"Who do you want to invite?" she asked.

"How about Drake and Josh?"

"We can't invite them; we don't have their phone number!" she explained.

"We don't have Spongebob's phone number either," I countered.

"No, I thought we could watch Spongebob at the party," she said.

"Oh, I thought we could invite anyone in the world." I said.

"Well," she thought for a moment, "We can invite anyone in the world...just not Mexico."

"Not Mexico," I said, trying not to roll on the floor laughing. I looked over at Doc, who was still at the sink; his shoulders were quivering with mirth.

"Nah," she said, "We don't have their phone number either.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

She is precious!

I'm up for a coloring party anytime!

Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:33:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid is so EFFIN cute!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

Ole!

Adorable kid by the way.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Thank you all. She's too cute for her own good.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home