Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Monday! Let's Party...


Here's my iPod party shuffle for this snowy Monday morning:

  1. Ode to Billy Joe, The Buddy Rich Big Band
  2. Like That, The Black Eyed Peas
  3. Flamenco Sketches, Miles Davis
  4. All the Girls Love Alice, Elton John
  5. Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks, Panic! At the Disco
  6. Get Together, Madonna
  7. They Don't Want Music, The Black Eyed Peas with James Brown
  8. Chelsea Bridge, The Buddy Rich Big Band
  9. Chiquitita, ABBA
  10. This Is the Night, Clay Aiken
  11. Somthin' Just Ain't Right, Earl Scrugs with Randy Scruggs
  12. Nostalgia, Yanni
  13. Another Cuppa, The Wiggles
  14. Veinte Anos, The Buena Vista Social Club
  15. Rhythm Nation, Janet Jackson

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that the Wiggles are losing their founding member due to illness. Australia's highest grossing entertanment act.

Monday, December 04, 2006 12:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I had heard that. Poor Greg.

Monday, December 04, 2006 3:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah!! Flannery, you had me 'til Clay Aiken. Although I love you, I phased out there for a second.. Only to be regenerated at Janet. Thank you. :)

Monday, December 04, 2006 9:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

Do you have any opinions on a possible replacement for Greg?

Monday, December 04, 2006 11:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Grant Miller: I think Frank Sirmarco should replace Greg.

The Boob Lady: Sorry for the psychic disruption but I will not apologize for my irrational love for Clay Aiken. Something happens to me on the cellular level that causes me to lose all irony and detachment when I hear him sing.

Big Orange: Aren't you still pickled from all the free beer you had this weekend?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:16:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Wiggles totally freak me out!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:45:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for #13 - now I have that song running through my head! And all I picture is Dorothy the Dinosaur.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 4:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home