Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frank Sirmarco's Fifteen


In what is turning out to be a day full of delays, humiliations and disappointments, I am sad to note that Frank, who asks me what's on my shuffle every Wednesday, hasn't inquired. Since it's already 2:30 p.m., I am picking up the ball and running with it. Here's my party shuffle for today:
  1. Nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks, Panic! At the Disco
  2. Bennie and the Jets, Elton John
  3. Hard Headed Woman, Cat Stevens
  4. The Angels, Earl Scruggs with Melissa Etheridge
  5. Turn Me On, Norah Jones
  6. Rock & Roll Babylon, Love & Rockets
  7. I Made It Through The Rain, Barry Manilow
  8. Ba Bump, Black Eyed Peas
  9. I Want It All, Depeche Mode
  10. This Town..., Elvis Costello
  11. Not a Day Goes By, Mandy Patinkin
  12. Seven Lonely Days, Patsy Cline
  13. Hear Me, Kelly Clarkson
  14. No Wonder, Neil Yong
  15. Happy Trails, Dale Evans & Roy Rogers.

What's on your shuffle?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Trails... awww... that reminds me of my grandpa :)

I posted mine over at Franks.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:58:00 PM

 
Blogger deadspot said...

Oooh. I've got to put some Love and Rockets on my iPod. Thanks for reminding me.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Frank Sirmarco said...

Flannery:

Have no fear, darling. It's been a busy day, but not too busy to post the Wednesday 15.

I just got Panic! At The Disco this weekend. And ...This Town is a great, great song.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Frank, I'll remember that and not lose faith again. I didn't realize how much I looked forward to the Wednesday 15 til I thought it might be gone. I'm a dork.

Deadspot, I've got mixed emotions about Love & Rockets. I keep thinking I'll delete it and then songs like Rock & Roll Babylon come on and my motivation to delete wavers and fails.

Amy: I love that song!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

I don't think I own any of those songs except for maybe the Elvis song. I will check.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:29:00 PM

 
Blogger deadspot said...

I've mainly been grabbing the best songs off of any CD instead of putting the whole thing on. I've just been lazy about filling holes in my collection, so there are a lot of CDs that I haven't touched yet.

If I do dump a whole CD on, then I use the ranking thing to mark the songs that I want to get rid of. Whenever a dodgy track comes on, I mark it with one star. The next time I sync my iPod, I sort by ranking and delete all the one-star songs.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Deadspot, I think you are a supergenious.

Grant Miller, let me know what you discover. I recommend Panic! At the Disco; I think it may suit you.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Dale said...

That one sexy mother of a list Flannery.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Thanks, Dale! Though I didn't mean to turn you on...

Friday, March 09, 2007 8:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Dale said...

Yes you did.

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home