Monday, March 05, 2007

Looking For Whimsy In All The Wrong Places

Since he gave me permission, I'm going to steal from the Official Site of Grant Miller or Grant Miller Media. I'm sort of confused why these identical twin blogs exist. I don't know if he will kill one or not. But I've given up trying to understand the man and just honor his greatness. One of his things is to post search terms used to find his blog and I'm going to do the same thing, as my site counter from Hitslink provides this service. I've highlighted my favorites.

  • anna nicole's eulogy

  • dragging paint on canvas with trowel

  • equus ratcliff

  • grandma farewells

  • hamish macbeth dvd

  • josh radner gay

  • pneumonia shot arm pain days

  • pranks on an uncle

  • prone to bullshit

  • put me into goal lyrics im ready to play today look at me

  • stanton & szandora @letters to the devil

  • sunroof glass explosion

  • anna nicole's mothers eulogy

  • bbc series supertaster

  • daniel ratcliff in equus

  • daniel ratcliff nude

  • a psychic prediction of anna nicole smith

  • ann nicole smith's stats cosmetic surgeries

  • "it's almost like bein' in love" song

  • "josh radner" "is gay"

  • "prone to whimsy"

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Josh Radner? Who knew?

Monday, March 05, 2007 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I know!

Monday, March 05, 2007 11:40:00 AM

 
Blogger echo said...

Apparently, judging by the returns, there's a fine line between *bullshit* and *whimsy*... hmm.... I'm too afraid to see how people are finding me...

Monday, March 05, 2007 1:45:00 PM

 
Blogger K.I.D. said...

Who is Josh Radner??? Is he that guy on How I Met Your Mother? If so, let me just tell you that Neal Patrick Harris is awesome on that show. Random...but true!

Monday, March 05, 2007 2:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Echo: I'm learning from Suze Orman that it is better to face the truth and go from there. But then again, she probably hasn't read your blog.

K.I.D.: Yes it is! In fact I had a two random dreams, one about
NPH
and
JR

Monday, March 05, 2007 2:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home