Thursday, November 02, 2006

Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams, Episode 104: Josh Radner & Clay Aiken



I was attending a Clay Aiken concert with Josh Radner. I was still kind of bummed out that my fate was intertwined with Josh rather than Neil Patrick. But we had front row seats and Josh was wearing a suit.




Also, Clay looked fairly normal compared to the monstrosity that appeared on the last American Idol finale. (See below for screen shot).


By the way, I think I'd better explain that I have no idea why the cast of "How I Met Your Mother" has made such an obvious impression on my psyche. I watched the first few episodes and decided that, yes, the premise was fresh and new, however it was a business-as-usual situation comedy. So I quit watching. I had seen quite enough of Friends, thank you very much, and I don't need to waste my time, watching its clones.

Why, oh, why does the public put up with these sad reconstitutions and shun other, more deserving shows (coughArrestedDevelopmentcough)? It's a waste of my time and Neil Patrick Harris' talent.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Some Guy said...

I couldn't agree more. I have been watching DVDs of the series "Sports Night" at the request of many friends. It is smart, funny, unique, and lasted only two seasons. They should come out with a channel called GoodTV, nothing but good shit.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

From your lips to Rupert Murdoch's ears, Chris.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Sigh. Clay Aiken was the runner up on Season Two of American Idol. You can go to amazon and preview his music, if you're interested.

There has been much kerfluffle over whether he is gay or straight. I don't really care because I think he is SEXY. His voice and personality have quite an effect on me, which I won't go into here.

And Dirty, I feel you on the Spongebob. It's on quite a bit at my house too. And now that I'm addicted to Diner Dash, I even dream about Spongebob. Thankfully, Doc is not into sports.

Mmmm...Neil Patrick Harris.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Ah, I think I have another post idea: Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams, Episode 105: Spongebob Squarepants.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

Was NPH in that one stoner movie about the guys that go to White Castle?

Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Yes, he plays himself in Harold and Kumar Goes to White Castle. I think he was annoying in it, but I only saw the movie once a long time ago and, if I recall correctly, everyone was annoying in that movie.

I wouldn't judge NPH on that movie alone.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 4:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home