Friday, February 23, 2007

Drunken Post


Well, y'all, I've had two B&J's Pina Colada wine coolers plus one vodka and Italian ice. O sol o mio! I played giant Jenga and was clocked on the head by 37 foot-long two by fours. I went to turn on my iTunes and the entire library is missing execpt for my Ultimate Manilow album. Just so you know the gravity of this situation, I had 72 days of music loaded up. Fuck.

At the Copa! Copa Cabana! The hottest spot north of Havana!

I'm off to watch All Creatures Great and Small, Season Three and pray that my hair was enough to protect my brain from blunt force trauma.

And you know I can't smile without you. I can't laugh without you. If you only knew what I'm goin' through...I just can't smile, without you!!! Did you know this song would be a good song to strip to? It would! Listen to it. I know you have a copy. If you don't, ask your your mom or your mechanic if you can borrow it. Then do a striptease. It will work. I know it's a bit caberet/burlesque, but as long as Simon Cowell is not watching, it doesn't really matter, does it?
Edited to add: Hi, I'm logged on to the wrong user account on Windows. All my music is safe with my other identity!!! Huzzah!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! yew so drunk!! It was my turn last week, yours this week, I guess...

Have I told you lately how much I hate autism spectrum disorder?? Sol wakes up at 2:11 AM. for the next 1.3 hours he is in CONSTANT movement in bed-- the longest time I timed him actually standing/sitting/lying still was FIVE SECONDS. Now, I was pretty tired so maybe he stayed still for all of SEVEN seconds once or twice while i faded in and out of consciousness, but you get the idea: over an hour of movement with only 5 second intervals of being still.

this happens almost every fucking friday. Now you know why I don't get shitfaced on fridays and why I got to bed so damned early-- so I can get up and take care of an estatically screaming-with-joy toddler at 3:30 in the AM on a sat.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Phil said...

A couple thoughts... My first concert was Barry Manilow. I still have the t-shirt from it. My parents took me when I was like 5, or 6.

Second thought... I wonder if The Wife would learn the lyrics to that song and "sing" it to me as you suggest.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:43:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right about stripping to that song. I mean, I didn't try it, but I see what you're saying.

Did you try it?

My grandma used to sing that song to me when I was little. She didn't strip, either.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:10:00 PM

 
Blogger dirty said...

Haha...sounds like a fun weekend!

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

BO: Do we have to take turns getting drunk?

Phil: I've seen him in concert too, though I was in college at the time. It was fantastic!

Good luck persuading The Wife. Perhaps a couple of Pina Colada wine coolers would help...

Amy: No, I didn't try it, though I did do an inspired (and clothed) interpretive dance to Copa Cabana.

Dirty: It so was.

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:40:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Online Kertesseme soft Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap Kertesseme soft programm PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap Kertesseme soft programm Mac OS[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home