Here are the key lessons we can take away from this demonstration:
- Fire people publically to assert your dominance
- Occaisionally, it is necessary to name-call in order to put people in their place
- In a one-on-one situation, physically dominating and cornering someone sends that person a message that you are in charge and mean business
- If you need to blow your stack, especially over a personal matter, make sure only to do it in front of one person, that way you can deny it ever happened later. Allison made the mistake of getting personal publically; that's why she is no longer in charge.
- Once you've had your say, bring everyone back to task; after all, you never want to keep clients waiting.