Sunday, August 13, 2006

Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams, Episode 102



I was driving in my car at the end of a caper dream and I pulled up to the corner of Raff Road and West Tuscarawas. I was talking to Madame E, who was riding in the passenger seat, and I pulled too far forward into the crosswalk. I was given dirty looks by Ted Henry and Robin Swoboda, local news casters who were trying to cross the street. They both gave me dirty looks as they made their way to the bus stop, obviously hot on the beat. I shrugged at them sheepishly and drove off as they scowled at me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

They're just jealous because you're a bigger star than they are.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I know, you guys. They're just pissed because I'm about as famous as they are and that's not saying much.

Monday, August 14, 2006 6:57:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Friday, February 16, 2007 9:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home