Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Day With Flannery: Running Errands

I have to go over to duplicating and pick up some booklets. Then I have to deliver them across town. Walk with me...






This contraption will get us to the lobby...
















Once you step out of my building, this is the view to the west...























Then this is the east view, which is the way we're headed, of course.

















This is the tunnel that surrounds my building. It's an aesthetic marvel, wouldn't you say? It keeps debris falling from the building from knocking you out cold, so I guess they went for function over form.























Ah, here we are. A little bit of urban nature before we go into the dungeons...I mean the duplicating department.
















Snazzy!
















This is the view if you follow the sign. The walls are piss yellow and it smells funny, though it doesn't smell like urine, oddly enough.



















Mr. Lawrence is literally freezing his ass off. Let's climb in and hit the road!












This FedEx truck is going about 30 mph. I can't get around him!!!
























Whew! Here at last. Now let's go home...












Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Finally! I know the route you take to and from work!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Doc said...

"What a long strange trip it's been".

Doc

Friday, February 02, 2007 2:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home