In another installment of Leadership Lessons from Amanda, we learn how to cover all our bases in order to squeeze out the competition. Let's watch...
Key leadership lessons within:
- Speak with confidence, yet maintain your temper when dealing with a full-frontal attack by a professional competitor.
- When your character or behavior is called into question, always point to your successful track record for achieving the organization's goals.
- Bring in a medical advisor or other expert to lend your position gravitas and to outnumber the enemy. Make sure this person is credible, yet totally in your pocket.
- No matter how hard it is, never take the bait. If someone is calling you names and impuning your character, you look much better if you ignore it and rise above it.
- It's always better to let the enemy self-distruct without submarining them yourself. You keep your hands clean that way.
- No matter what: Keep your cool.