- Pistol Whipped, (3 stars) featuring Steven Segal, described as a "martial arts thriller"
- The Shepherd, (3.1 stars) featuring Jean Claude Van Dam, described as an "action thriller"
- Underdog, (3.5 stars), featuring Jason Lee, described by critic Nell Minnow, "There may be no need to fear now that Underdog is here, but there is no reason to feel very happy, either," which is just as I suspected
- Mission Impossible III (3.5 stars). Ugh
- The Invisible (3.4 stars), featuring has beens and never was's, an exploration of limbo (not the dance, sadly, rather the state of being pretty much dead)
I'm not exactly sure what to think about this list. I mean, what does it say about us as a municipalitiy? How can Underdog be among any city's favorites? Although, maybe now that I'm on some serious cough medicine, I might enjoy it. Is that the key? Is this whole town on drugs? What does this list say about my home town?