Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Meant To Tell You This Sooner...


I'm leaving for St. Louis, home of Chuck Berry, in about an hour. I'm off for another work related adventure. This time, I'll be travelling with my pal Jeff. We plan to visit Budweiser and the International Bowling Hall of Fame. Of course I will provide a vividly detailed account of the Bud tour over at Social Zymurgy.

If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up, just let me know! Sorry about the short notice. I am travelling to NY again in August...18-20. Let me know if you want to meet. You can ask Coaster Punchman, Beckeye, and Chris...I'm fairly normal.

Wish me luck. I've taken the seat over the wing, so if shit goes down, I'll be in charge, which is right where I want to be.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If shit goes down, you can be sure Chuck Berry will capture it on film.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Some Guy said...

Be sure to get to the Bowling Hall of Fame early. The lines to get in can be very long. Have fun!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Kirby: Ha!

Some Guy: It was fun...report to follow

Friday, July 25, 2008 2:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Enjoy your trip!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

That poor man really, REALLY has to go to the bathroom. You'd think they'd take a break in the photshoot...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Wait, did I say you were normal? ;)

Friday, August 08, 2008 12:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home