Monday, July 21, 2008

Gifts

You know, I love the new blog link thing that automatically updates itself so I can tell at a glance who's been naughty and who's been nice. If you don't have it, I recommend it. It's a minor pain in the ass for great payoff. Just click Custmize at the top right of the page, add a page element, and choose Subscription Links.

It's really maximized my reduced amount of blogging time so I can spend more time writing and, most importantly, commenting. I've also been able to take up some reading. Doc, the sweetheart, bouth me a copy of David Sedaris' new book When You Are Engulfed in Flames. It's as wonderful as it sounds. He's the first person since Erma Bomback that made me snort out loud while reading one of his books. I highly recommend it.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

That is high praise since I just loved Irma, I will check it out!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:56:00 PM

 
Blogger gennifer6 said...

Huh? Oh hell...it's a computer thing? I don't get it! ;(

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:15:00 AM

 
Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Oooh... that's what I need too!

Saturday, July 26, 2008 1:39:00 AM

 
Blogger deadspot said...

Oh, hey! I just finished reading When You Are Engulfed In Flames.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

I love Erma. the "Naked" you gave me is sitting right in front of me-- it'll be next in line and then "Engulfed" sometime shortly afterwards.

I dunno, I still use Bloglines for all MY updates. It IS amazing, though, how much time it shaves off to know who's posted and who's not. I'm glad to see you're commenting more, too!!

As for ME and MY house, just EXPECT me to update every day: like a cartoonist, I've got a blogcake ready to be published for the next fortnight.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Dale said...

I remember your Sedaris love and I've started reading his new one too. I'm going to see him in December and can't wait!!

I think I might try that doohickey thing you've got too. Looks like a time saver.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home