- You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
- Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
- Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
- Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
- Show these rules.
I believe I am in compliance with the above but I've also added value to this award: specific evidence of greatness so you can zoom right in. And without further ado, on we go to the awardees...
- Deadspot on the Web. This sassy, savvy catchphrase-generating monster is one of the unsung heroes of the blogosphere. He's got his eye on the man and reports wittily on the stupidity of corporate America. He also recaps Top Chef, so you can keep up. I recommend you check him out and read the backlogs. Leave him lots of comments too, because I fear he might be drifting away. Either that or there are just periodic dead spots over there.
Evidence of Deadspot's Greatness
- Amy at Mish Mash. Amy is the mother of teenagers, which is enough to earn her an award any day. However, why I'm giving her this award is because her playful attitude with an edge makes her commentary art. Her subject matter spans the gamut from breakfast cereals to Hummers and her assessments are spot-on. I like the way this girl thinks. Find your way to Mish Mash you will be pleasantly delighted. Just be careful; you may snort your Alphabits while reading her stuff.
Evidence of Amy's Greatness
- Tanya Espanya. This saucy Canadian will make you laugh, cry, and squee with her zany antics, her honest assessments and her beautiful baby. She has such a funny way of saying things that always catch me by surprise. When she's not trotting the globe with her family, she's crushing you with her love. In fact she loves us all so much, she has made the greatest effort in meeting each and every one of us. In fact, I hope to meet her next month!
Evidence of Tanya's Greatness
- and 5. Artful Dodger and Mix Tape Girl at Rants Raves Life and Anything Else That Comes. This lovely couple have bravely started a blog together and a marriage, God bless them. They are simply wonderful. Not only do they have great handles, but they are both excellent writers with a knack for revealing their inner monologue in such a way that is neither self indulgent nor annoying. In fact, their reflections are beautiful. Spend some time with these newlyweds; it's totally worth it.
Evidence of Mix Tape Girl's Greatness
Evidence of Artful Dodger's Greatness
Thank you, awardees, for your contributions. You have added something wonderful to the world and we have noticed. Keep the faith.