Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Shouldn't This Be Enough To Get Me On Wikipedia?

Found this on Raven's Blog...


You scored as True Alternative. You are a True Alternative! Labels do not suit you well, particularly as you tend to strike your own path and to grow purely via experience. No armchair quarterbacking for you! Originality and creation are your specialities, and sometimes you can even articulate what the hell just happened. Someday you may find yourself drawing the maps for other people... lots of other people.

True Alternative 85%
Spiritualist 75%
White Lighter 65%
Mystic 55%
Otherkin 50%
Aimless Eclectic 45%
Magician 25%
Discordian 15%

What Subversive Alternative Paradigm Are You? created with QuizFarm.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Well, I do feel like an alien most days. But, I'd rather not be officially labeled as an "Otherkin"; I don't want to be piled on that freakstack.

I think it's extremely fair, especially since I find it very flattering. A more interesting question is: do others think it is a fair reflection of all things Flannery? I await your response with baited breath.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I'm a White Lighter... but the code's too damn big to put in my side bar, so I'll just have to stick with the Quirkiness one!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

I would put you on Wikipedia if I had any pull there.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Thank you, Grant Miller, you just made my day.

xoxox

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

And JJ: you'd be surprised how "other" I am. Why don't you come over on Saturday and I'll tell you all about it.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm surprised Quirky isn't an option as a subversive alternative paradigm, RN.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:46:00 PM

 
Blogger gennifer6 said...

I got Mystic. Almost doesn't seem right....

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:18:00 PM

 
Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

Flannery,

BO provided the definition of otherkin. You are quite supernatural and most definitely legendary. It also explains your animal magnetism.

Gennifer6,

All Irish girls are Mystical, m’darin’, embrace it!

Friday, June 23, 2006 1:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home