Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Fact

"Tell me something amusing," Madame E commanded.

"Um...I'm a Glam Rocker," I offered.

"That's not amusing," she said.

"It's not?" I asked.

"No," she explained, "That's a fact."

So, here you go...

You Are a Glam Rocker!

You put the "show" in rock show with your larger than life self.
No doubt, you are all about making good music...
But what really gets you going is having an over the top show.
Glitter, costumes, and wild hair are your thing - with some rock thrown in!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Yes, but there's a subtle distinction here: I'm a GLAM rocker.

I can't tell you how pleased I am by this.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:11:00 PM

 
Blogger don'tneedtoknow said...

Hey, I'm a glam rocker, too! Long live Productive Cough!

Betty Out!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

Are you the type of glam rocker that wear platforms or roller skates?

Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Platforms, definately. I'm not short, but I'm sure my role as dynamic front person for the Glitterati would require me to tower over those who worship me. Also? Besides I need march and stomp around the stage rather than glide. Gliding's for pussies.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:22:00 AM

 
Blogger gennifer6 said...

Yeah! I ended up glam rocker, too, and I chose The Glitterati. Productive Cough will be our secret ambient/instrumental side project and we can release CDs of weird, trippy stuff and show the world our intellectual side.

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home