Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 2

Co-written by Doc.

The realization of the pact we've made is setting in. No more movies. Movies are no more. Suddeny they are dead to us unless they are delivered through the pap and treacle that is cable TV. [Flannery: the TV's just fine with me] I mean, good God! Volume 9 of MST3K just came out!!

Also, we found a tape trading site where you could buy old episodes. I was planning on sending the guy seven bucks when Doc stopped me. The pact.

"Well," he suggested, "It is your birthday."

"Yeah," I said.

We sat in silence for a little while.

"Shit," I said, "It's only been two days."

"We have 363 days to go!" he countered.

"We can do this! We're not a bunch of pussies!" I exlaimed.

"Well," he replied, "We certainly don't want to be a bunch of pussies."

1 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I love it!

Friday, May 19, 2006 11:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home