Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Bad Lieutenant's Wife


We can all thank Dale for pointing out this fun webite. Try your hand at combining movie titles. The sight belongs to an obvious genius: Writer Procrastinator and he explains the game like this:

You combine two disparate movie titles into one, as if it was a natural thing all along. Thus, "The Bad Lieutenant's Wife" was born. So, using the aforemention as an example:"The Bad Lieutenant" and "The French Lieutenant's Woman," become "The Bad Lieutenant's Wife."

I've become addicted, so I must add WP to my links. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still enthralled with the Reddy-Whip bra... what was this post about??

Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Flannery,

Thank you very much for the link and for making the blog a whole lot better!

Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

::blush:: It's my pleasure, WP. It's such a fun idea.

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:15:00 AM

 
Blogger deadspot said...

Hello!

Thanks for the reminder. I went over and submitted a few. I was particularly proud of "The Lost World: Gosford Park 2", but the one I most want to see is "The Blue Velveteen Rabbit".

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"but the one I most want to see is "The Blue Velveteen Rabbit"

Absolutely!

"Wanna go for a ride, pretty Buggs?"

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Dale said...

I hate that I can never come up with any. Yours are brilliant Flannery and actually so are all of them I've read. Fun, fun!

Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Thanks, Dale. I don't know why but it seems I have a special gift for this.

Friday, March 16, 2007 8:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home