My good pal, Echo, wrote a delightfully entertaining post: Wherein I Step Into It With A Bunch Of Fundamentalists. In the comments he announced he was dropping an album of Mormon Hip Hop called "Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Mormon." Being in a collaborative mood, I brainstormed a list of song titles. Echo insisted that they were too dope to be mere comments. He advised me not to hide my light under a bushel and create post.
So, here they are, dawg...
1. Gosh darn it! Don't call me Dave!
2. SanctimonyBack, featuring Timbaland
3. Sacrilicious, with Homer & Fergie
4. I Wanna Marry You, and You, and You
5. This Is Why I'm Holier Than Thou
6. Don't Rock Yo Hips
7. I Like 'em Young (Brigham Young)
9. Party Like an MTC Singer