Friday, April 20, 2007

"With The Rich And Mighty, Always A Little Patience"



The above is a quote of a quote from the movie The Philadelphia Story and it's stuck with me over the years since I first heard it. I've tried to keep it in mind because, as an egalitarian kind of gal and an only child, I have a little bit of trouble "accepting my place" in this world when it is not either as a peer to all or the center of the universe. This quote helps me deal with being subordinated.


Now, though, I have generated a new quote for handling the rich and mighty. I will share it with you here. I hope it helps you cope with the overblown, overprivelidged, overpowerful assholes in your world, like it has in mine.



When the rich and mighty turn their backs on you, kiss their asses and they will turn back around.



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deadspot said...

"When the rich and mighty turn their back on you, sucker punch them and steal their wallet."

Friday, April 20, 2007 1:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

That also works.

Friday, April 20, 2007 1:47:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

butt kissing is sexxxy.

Oh, were you talking about someting else??

Friday, April 20, 2007 7:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home