|Your Vampire Name Is...|
- They are wiley coercers who prey on the innocent and unsuspecting.
- They have no respect for the living or life
- They are very high maintainence
- They inspire goth types to become even more annoying
- They don't like garlic
- They drink blood
- They mock people
- They have made Anne Rice more rich and famous than she deserves to be, based on writing talent alone
- They are smug
- They usually speak in a ridiculous accent
I do appreciate a few things about them. They are snappy dressers and their ability to turn into mist is a very handy and totally awesome super power. But this is not enough to coax me into reading about them or watching a vampire movie, except of course for Dark Shadows.