Thursday, August 14, 2008

Celebrities Who Have Appeared In My Dreams: Rick Ocasek

I walked out into my back yard. It was night time, but there were lights on and people were walking back and forth from Tiki. I saw Rick Ocasek standing in my back yard, looking kind of lost. I walked up to him and said, "Hello, Rick...I mean, Mr. Ocasek; welcome to my home."

He said thanks, shook my hand and made his way to the back door.

I was left with the feeling that all was well and he was happy to be here. And so was I.

What could it mean?

11 comments:

  1. I think maybe he was looking for the inground pool to walk across so he could sing his tune "Magic." You & Doc clearly need an inground pool. Yep, that's what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I totally forgot about that video!

    You're right, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it means you care very deeply about Mr. Ocasek's well-being. You should give him a call to make sure everything is OK, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means you should bring home beer. You need one and we are fresh out.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will let you know what it means right after I figure out this Rick Ocasek celeb person...

    I am sooooo out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might think I'm crazy, but maybe it's just magic....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno-- didja keep it going until the sun fell down??

    Generally I think it means you shouldn't eat pizza right before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Considering how much I listen to music, you'd think that a lot more rock stars would show up in my dreams, but oddly only U2 (they were practicing in the church basement with my brother's friends who were in a band) and David Bowie (who performed an intimate cabaret set for my friends) have appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always liked The Cars but found Ric to be mildly perturbing to look at. I'm glad he found his way into your dream and not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joey Ramone appeared in one of my dreams. I was wearing a yellow rain slicker. That's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete