Monday, September 08, 2008

One If By Land, Two If By Sea


I'm off to Boston today and I'll be there 'til Wednesday. My colleague, Di and I will spend the evening in Cambridge tonight and then we'll spend the next two days in Hell's Own Training Room, according to my pal Jeff, who recently returned from a training trip at the same place. Apparently, it's right near the boiler and it's super hot.
But I don't care. I love Boston. I love it so much, I ought to marry it. I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures and I hope to see something awesome to tell you all about. I'm so psyched about this trip, I didn't even have any anxiety dreams. In fact, I'm currently experiencing no pre-flight jitters or other fears. I'm sure that means I'm doomed, but I just can't seem to get any angst up about it.
The next time you hear from me, all be in Beantown.
Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to fart in Beantown!! Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I've eaten moose, deer, grouse, aligator, squirrel, dog biscuits and Indian candy corn, but I've ALWAYS been afraid to eat "candy covered baked beans." Maybe I should purchase some as a sort of good luck charm or something.

    Wish I could BE there training WITH you, but that wuzn't in da' cards, apparently. ::sigh:: Well, onwards to the Next Greatest Thing!!

    ReplyDelete